- Skin Issues : rashes, hives, acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Digestion Issues: gas, heartburn, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, foul stools, undigested food in stools
- Muscular/Skeletal : joint pain, chronic muscle pain (backache), arthritis
- Preparation for digestion
- Proper Hydration – you need to drink half your body weight in ounces on a daily basis, but generally not more than a gallon daily. We eat about 1.5 liters of food per day and it takes 7.5 liters of digestive fluids to process that food. Those digestive fluids are composed primarily of water.
- Relaxing – proper digestion can only occur in a relaxed state. Stress shuts-down the digestion process as it moves blood away from digestive organs and to the muscles in preparation for fight or flight.
- Sufficient Stomach Acid
- Adequate Bile
- Pancreatic Enzymes
- Gut Flora
This post is part of Fight Back Friday, Monday Mania, and Real Food Wednesday.
Latest posts by Peter Wright, NTP, CGP (see all)
- Dehydrated Broth – Making It Easy to Drink Broth Every Day! - March 11, 2017
- Lose 10 lbs DURING the Holidays - November 19, 2016
- Finding Good Oils - February 7, 2016