- Water is a structural component of all our tissues. The human body can be as much as 75% water.
- Water provides perspiration critical to maintaining our body temperatures through evaporation.
- Water is the primary component of blood, essential to delivering nutrients and removing waste product from our cells.
- Water is essential to proper digestion and elimination.
- Water level in the body effects blood pressure.
Latest posts by Peter Wright, NTP, CGP (see all)
- Dehydrated Broth – Making It Easy to Drink Broth Every Day! - March 11, 2017
- Lose 10 lbs DURING the Holidays - November 19, 2016
- Finding Good Oils - February 7, 2016